We are proud to announce our new Mercado module Variety Trials for plants.
Variety trials facilitates planning and execution of Variety Trials. It provides:
- Trial design – Select a trial location, add your trial material and generate barcodes or QR tags for easy identification of material in a trial
- Observation rounds – Create one or more observation rounds within a trial. Assign the appropriate properties you want to observe per observation round.
- Monitor trial execution – Publish the observation round and monitor the progress. The dashboard provides a complete overview.
- Split up the workload – Optionally one can split up the work process among observers. The trial manager can assign selected properties to observers in the observation round (tom, joey and david), or give them full access to all properties.
- Observe offline – Use the Mercado App to download observation sheets. The App can be used without internet connection in the field. Quickly identify the trial material with the App scan function. Score the properties of the varieties in the trial and take pictures. Synchronize your work to Mercado later.
- Check the results – Evaluate results during and after trial execution. Zoom in on the results per observation round or on the overall trial scores. Enhance your assessment with photo’s material per property and per observation round. Check the original high resolution photo’s for details.
- Adjust the product portfolio – The overall outcome of the variety trials will lead to Product Life Cycle decisions. Quickly adjust the PLC code in the Variety File module in order to demote of promote varieties in your product portfolio.